The Torpedo Diver is a troller’s tool providing a simple method of lowering fishing line to precision depths while maintaining contact with the lure. The shape of the Torpedo Diver gives it the efficiency to achieve depths far deeper than would be expected from its weight with minimal drag.
Included in the package:
- Torpedo Diver Snapper 2oz
- Detailed Depth Chart & Directions
- Fixed Slider Snap Swivel
The smallest Torpedo Diver is used when you want your lure furthest from the boat turbulence or when you want to pass over any other Torpedo Diver using Offshore Inline Boards. You will require more output line to reach the same depths and thus your lures are further away from the boat turbulence. Small sized Torpedo Divers are used when active fish are passive.
- Length: 5 ½”
- Weight: 2 oz
- Set up at 1.8 feet per second. Same as a flat plate diver.
- 2.5mph @ 175’ of .011 braid line out = 40’ down.
- Reaches depths of 45’ (200’ out).
Buying more than 1?
Buy a Torpedo Diver Collection and Save 5%